Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the Marshalls team.
TEMPORARY SYSTEMS OPERATOR
What you'll be doing:
Enter/edit data related to production, generate/distribute reports by department, and perform systems back-up, other duties as assigned. Interacts with team to ensure issues are resolved. Generate, print and sort tickets for distribution to the warehouse staff by department, perform minor repair on ticketing/copy machines, involves frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Operating PC's, laser and high/low speed printing labels, distributions and tickets to maintain daily and weekly production schedules.
* Create manual tickets and labels as necessary.
* Operate cutters/stackers to ensure labels, distributions and tickets are cut accurately and efficiently.
* Sort, file and match tickets to distributions, store labels, T's and locator cards.
* Deliver tickets to appropriate areas.
* Monitor equipment and troubleshoot equipment problems.
* Clean equipment and contact equipment vendors for repairs as necessary.
* Track supply usage and reorder stock.
* Assist other operators and associates as necessary
* Perform special projects as assigned.
The Skills that will Make You Successful:
* Demonstrated PC experience - Word & Excel
* Strong communication - English Required
* Customer service skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work as a team player
* Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Punctual and dependable
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* B Shift: Friday - Sunday 6:45AM - 7:15PM (Work 36 Hour Schedule / Paid for 40 Hours!)
* C Shift: Monday - Thursday 5:45PM - 4:15AM (We offer an additioanl $1.25 per hour for the overnight scheudle)
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Philadelphia -- PA -- Marshalls
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Merchandising, Temporary, Warehouse, Fashion Retail, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing, Retail, Contract, Fashion
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, technician