Requisition ID: 210437
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
THIS POSITION MUST WORK FROM THE SAP NEWTOWN SQUARE OFFICE
The Facilities Manager is directly responsible for developing and fostering strong business relationship with SAP local leaders and employees. The Facility Manager(FM) works with internal/external resources to maintain and enhance the physical workspaces and environment at NSQ.The position must be self-motivated and driven and exemplify strong leadership skills towards the local NSQ team. This role reports to the GRF Sub-Regional Head of the Region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Effectively direct internal staff who manage facility services performed by external 3rd party service providers (ie. Mailroom staff, Maintenance staff, receptionists, cleaning and pantry services, etc)
* As for the third party, ensure that all work is performed to the highest standards within the establish contract terms
* Manage the internal team who Issue, develop and maintain facilities and operation contracts and ensure that each adhere to SAP legal , insurance and liability requirements.
* Ensure that NSQ facilities operation are at the highest standards. Analyze root causes of facilities related problems and proposing cost effective permanent fixes
* Develop and maintain Facilities related capital and operational & expense budgets
* Control and approve invoices related to GRF activity. Support / provide client charge inquiries within GRF's guidelines and local need. Act as GRF Go-To Person for all related activity working closely with our internal customer
* Responsible for the escalation of all issues to internal management when necessary to resolve issues.
* Maintain facilities operation 24/7 365 days a year at the highest standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Minimum of 8 years in customer service role in the facilities management, IT or related industry; or equivalent education may be substituted for experience.
* Possess a basic knowledge of building maintenance, for example: HVAC, automation, life safety/fire protection systems, energy operations, and/or other trades
* Demonstrated ability to define and assess problems and implement solutions. Strong attention to detail, problem solving and time management
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
* Excellent communication ability and negotiation skills. Experience with budget planning. Goal oriented, organized, inner driven and self-motivated person
* Ability to collaborate and work with peers, colleagues and manager. Team work is a must.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Ability to embrace & envision change, make decisions, and drive activity to deliver results
* Excellent consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:...@sap.com or ...@sap.com, APJ: ...@sap.com, EMEA: ...@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Facilities, SAP, ERP, Manager, HVAC, Operations, Technology, Management
Associated topics: commercial, general manager, luxury, manager ii, office manager, representative, resident, senior care, supervise, supervisor