- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
6704 Iroquois Trail
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: QA Documentation Associate
Location: Allentown PA
Employment Type: Long Term Contract/ Contract to Hire
Shift: 1st shift
Start Date: ASAP
QA Documentation Associate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Make necessary revisions to specification documentation as required to align with packaging component updates, component changes, and process changes.
- Ensure all revisions and updates are verified by higher level team members to communicate outside of the department.
- Responsible for handling, managing, and updating electronic and hard copy filing system for draft, current, and obsolete Component Specifications.
- Responsible for working directly with team members in the Documentation Department to assist with filing, updating, organizing, and assisting the team as required.
- Responsible for issuing, executing, closing, and filing hard copy specification requests.
Interested candidates may apply through this posting or may send resumes directly to Donna at [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Associated topics: performance test, prevent, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance engineer, software quality assurance, test, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.