Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Laboratory Data Analyst in West Point, PA. Stability Data Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Data review will include the evaluation of raw data as well as verification of final data integrity (i.e., calculations, adherence to SOPs, BATs, BLPs, Compendia, etc.) to support biologics stability program.
- Compilation of laboratory data, and entry into LIMS
- Utilization of statistical programs to track and trend stability data
- Data analysis and generation of plots and/or graphs
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- General laboratory skills and background knowledge
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Experience using SAS or Minitab a plus
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong understanding of GMP regulations
- Highly collaborative team player, with excellent organizational skills, ability to navigate and be successful in fast-paced and highly-matrixed work environment with changing priorities
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or 3pm - 11pm, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or Biological Sciences, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a QC GMP environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.