Sample Registration (Automated Storage and Retrieval) Operator
- Perform sample preservation checks on water samples by using a LIMS based application to determine the proper pH and adjust as required.
- Perform sample homogenization and sample splitting on soil samples by using a LIMS based application
- Perform manual storage operations by retrieving orders and putting away samples.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Chemistry or biology courses; some course work in electronics; computer experience, customer service background
- Experience working with and troubleshooting machinery a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time Tuesday- Saturday 4 p.m. 12 a.m., with overtime as needed. Train on some hours following orientation. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Founded in 1961, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental provides high-quality, NELAP-accredited scientific services in the environmental sciences. As the largest single-site environmental lab facility in the United States, we offer a comprehensive scope of services and technical expertise coupled with excellent regulatory compliance for an outstanding service experience.
We serve customers from a wide variety of businesses and industries, including Fortune 100 Industrial companies located throughout the United States, South and Central America and Europe. Through our high-capacity laboratories and extensive instrumentation, we can handle projects of virtually any scope and size and have a proven track record of successfully completing the most demanding projects for leading private-sector industrial clients and engineering and consulting companies.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Associated topics: agriculture, agrosciences, biodiversity, climate, ecological, epa, food, ocean, sustainability, water