Senior Software Engineer - Python, Django Senior Software Engineer - Python, Django - Skills Required - Python, Django, Flask, graphql, Graphene
We are a global company that's created an online marketplace currently disrupting the fashion industry. We've founded a proprietary software that creates a powerful experience for the 8,000+ brands on our roster.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Tackling complex problems.
- Building systems that support business from emerging and independent to global and enterprise.
- Utilizing the latest technologies to create fast and scalable product for clients
- Work collaboratively between multiple teams
**What You Need for this Position**
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Python/Django on the backend
- GraphQL experience a HUGE, HUGE PLUS
- Docker (used from development to production)
- Code reviews and unit tests for all code
- React/Redux on the frontend
- Solid understanding of Saas
**What's In It for You**
- Flexible \"My Time\" policy - to promote working at your best!
- Regular social events (happy hours, lunch, company offsites, guest speakers)
- Monthly all-hands meetings
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Software Engineer - Python, Django*
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, architect, java, lead, maven, php, senior, senior software developer, software engineer lead