* Relevant scripting languages (Bash, YAML, Python, etc.)
* Knowledge of virtualization (KVM, VMWare, XenServer, etc.)
The following experience / credentials would be a plus:
* Master Degree in Information Systems/Technology or Computer Science
* Relevant experience of 10+ years
* RedHat Certified System Administrator or Engineer
* Experience with source control (Git, SVN, etc.)
* Prior experience with implementation of information systems in a security restricted environment
* Must be a US citizen and obtain and maintain DOD secret level clearance
What You'll Find at CW
Challenging Work - The work we do at Curtiss-Wright is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence-- At Curtiss-Wright, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment -- The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
* Competitive Pay
* Health and wellness benefits from date of hire, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
* 401K, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
* Learning and development opportunities
* Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected