Loading some great jobs for you...
You will join the team to develop day-to-day and ad-hoc analysis tools for business leaders. These tools help our business improve the billion dollar advertising solutions our clients depend on. Working on an internal tool, you will have the chance to see first-hand the influence you have.
- Partner with business leaders to build analytic tools for day-to-day and ad-hoc analysis (dashboards, etc)
- Design, develop, and test data-driven solutions in a team environment
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university
- Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Graduation date between December 2019 and May 2021, with a preference on rising seniors
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Familiar with SQL
- Experiences with AWS or other Cloud technology are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Looker / Snowflake technologies a big plus
- Detail oriented, flexible and can work well in a global team-oriented environment
- Proven analytical, organizational, and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Strong interest in the technology, telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States of America
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer