* Plans, facilitates, and conducts requirements definition sessions, meetings, presentations, and interviews with internal and external stakeholders as needed to define and analyze complex business problems and products.
* Captures requirements, creates use cases, and prepares written functional specifications for subsequent feasibility analysis, technical design and implementation.
* Analyzes data and provides domain and technology expertise, research and recommendations to meet business and functional requirements as applicable to project or product need.
* Identifies gaps or inefficiencies between business market requirements and existing or proposed solutions and develops recommendations for improvement.
* Analyzes and optimizes business and technical processes.
* Prepares and delivers presentations and demos for product management and other stakeholders, as required.
* Collaborates with Product Management, User Experience and Technology teams on technology assessment and field research to elicit and interpret market requirements.
* Designs details of automated systems.
* Creates and analyzes business process modeling to determine and demonstrate the as-is behavior and should-be state of recommended solutions.
* Participates in onsite customer visits, working closely with User Experience and Product Management to perform project discovery activities.
* As a member of the Product Management organization, acts as a product owner and makes decisions to best meet the needs of the business, and internal and external customers.
* Manages data science projects.
* Manages analytics tools such as Themescape.
* May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
* May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
* May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent in education and experience
* 3+ years experience designing and documenting web and/or client server applications that solve practical business problems
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical staff
* Experience planning, facilitating and delivering presentations
* Ability to create working prototypes at a variety of levels of fidelity, independently or as part of a team
* Maintain full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
* Familiarity with both waterfall and agile methodologies
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
* Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities
* Proven relationship building skills
* Achievement-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Up to 10% domestic and international travel
* Willingness and ability to work outside of standard business hours -- to accommodate meetings with colleagues in varying time zones, and to attend calls as needed for weekend commercial release activities
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task