We are in the midstof a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses andentire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients toapply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations.Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities anda global community with deep industry expertise, you'll grow your career whilesolving clients' biggest challenges.
Whatever yourpassion, Accenture offers a range of career opportunities in our strategy,consulting, digital, technology, security or operations businesses.
As a TechnologyAssociate, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emergingtechnology and business projects across a wide range of fields and industriesfor some of the world's leading companies and government agencies. Your journey starts in our TechnologyDevelopment Program designed to kick-startyour career. You will build technical and professional skills through virtualand classroom training sessions with fellow Technology professionals acrossNorth America and gain hands-on experience with client projects. We alsoprovide you career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with ourleaders and build your network.
Depending on your background, interests andAccenture business need, you will be aligned to an area within technology thatwill allow you to enhance your skills and grow your career. You will take onchallenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutionsthat impact our clients' business and IT imperatives.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, butthat's why people love it here! Unleash your skills andtransform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with thelatest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligentautomation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clientsdrive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. As a TechnologyAssociate, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way.
Your specific responsibilities will vary basedon your alignment but a typical day may include:
* Workingclosely with clients to diagnosebusiness processes or organizational problems, and leveraging technology todetermine how our clients can seize new opportunities
* Analyzing/documentingcurrent processes and technologies,contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions
* Recommendingand implementing new technologies,and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
* Leveragingexisting and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications to design and build innovative answers to complex business and ITchallenges
* Contributingto the delivery of complex, large scaleIT transformations to ensure we meet budgets and timelines
* Deliveringsolutions via an agile deliverymethodology and leveraging DevOpsto bring the solutions to life quickly for our clients
Associated topics: business, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, client, crm, customer, information technology consultant, senior consultant, support analyst